Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,134 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
There were a thousand places she could go in search of solace. Towhee chose a destination at random, although she supposed Coconut Grove wasn’t an entirely arbitrary choice. She reflected briefly on her head space then versus now, then did her best to shove it all aside. She’d told Rodyn she needed to clear her head and it wasn’t a lie.

She could think of no more effective way to distract herself than to yeet herself into the waves. Besides, Towhee desperately needed the bath. She waded into the ocean, screaming a little as the frigid waves broke against her legs. She let exactly one crash over her head before she paddled back to shore, dripping and shivering but feeling a little better for her saltwater cleanse.

-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Wolvesbreath. - by Towhee - January 29, 2024, 03:58 PM
RE: Wolvesbreath. - by Phox - January 29, 2024, 05:26 PM
RE: Wolvesbreath. - by Towhee - January 29, 2024, 07:53 PM
RE: Wolvesbreath. - by Phox - February 02, 2024, 04:34 PM
RE: Wolvesbreath. - by Towhee - February 03, 2024, 11:43 AM
RE: Wolvesbreath. - by Phox - February 09, 2024, 11:19 AM
RE: Wolvesbreath. - by Towhee - February 11, 2024, 01:24 PM
RE: Wolvesbreath. - by Phox - February 16, 2024, 04:29 PM
RE: Wolvesbreath. - by Towhee - February 19, 2024, 09:31 AM