Neverwinter Forest (m) he reflects hope and worry like a troubadour
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She’d left the territory under her own power then. Towhee was relieved to hear this, though that pulled her lips into a deep frown. Jr had been so angry at Ariadne and her mate for walking out on her, why would she do the same thing to others?

Her eyes lingered on Dutch’s face a moment. She could see concern and regret. Towhee appreciated that he clearly cared about her daughter’s well-being, even though it seemed a bit like she’d unceremoniously walked out on his pack.

-“I’m sure she’s fine. I’d go looking for her but, in my experience, that’s a fool’s errand. Besides, I trust she can look after herself. We just have to wait and see if she makes her way home,”- she said, sagging a little as she sighed. -“I’m not going to take the blame but she did ask me to start a pack with her and I shot her down, so that might be part of it.”-

Before she realized what she was doing, her eyes strayed back toward the puddle of red she’d left in the snow. As relieved as she felt, she also felt a sudden and poignant melancholy. Towhee Jr was her last child from Maxim—possibly her last child ever—and her brother was already in the wind…

-“Maybe I will search for her, since it’s not like I’m doing anything more important with myself. You said she went southeast?”-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
(m) he reflects hope and worry like a troubadour - by Dutch - February 11, 2024, 10:50 PM
RE: he reflects hope and worry like a troubadour - by Towhee - February 12, 2024, 10:54 AM
RE: he reflects hope and worry like a troubadour - by Dutch - February 12, 2024, 11:23 AM
RE: he reflects hope and worry like a troubadour - by Towhee - February 12, 2024, 11:41 AM
RE: he reflects hope and worry like a troubadour - by Dutch - February 12, 2024, 11:51 AM
RE: he reflects hope and worry like a troubadour - by Towhee - February 12, 2024, 11:56 AM
RE: he reflects hope and worry like a troubadour - by Dutch - February 12, 2024, 01:32 PM
RE: he reflects hope and worry like a troubadour - by Towhee - February 12, 2024, 02:35 PM
RE: he reflects hope and worry like a troubadour - by Dutch - February 14, 2024, 04:15 PM
RE: he reflects hope and worry like a troubadour - by Towhee - February 15, 2024, 09:03 AM