Two Rivers Isle Solar storm
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,129 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Every day, her wanderlust slowly strengthened. After reminding Meerkat (probably unnecessarily) that she would be back within a day at the most—and gently shaking a clingy Skipjack off her hind leg, which earned her a long groan she didn’t hear—she set out to the west to scratch the itch.

Towhee’s lips twitched into a smile as she skirted the neighboring swamp. She wondered what her young friend was doing right now. She soon passed into the thicket and her mind wandered away right along with her feet.

The pungent smell of fish snared her attention. Towhee kept going due west until the trees thinned and she found herself approaching one of the two rivers that hugged the nearby “isle.” There was a wolf on the far side of the water, her head bent over a meal.

Towhee’s orange eyes fixed on her as she shuffled slowly closer and disclaimed, Not interested in your food. Just maybe some company.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Solar storm - by Thyrii - May 12, 2024, 09:30 PM
RE: Solar storm - by Towhee - May 15, 2024, 08:43 AM
RE: Solar storm - by Thyrii - May 17, 2024, 11:33 AM
RE: Solar storm - by Towhee - May 17, 2024, 11:48 AM