Sun Mote Copse It’s been a long day without you, my friend.
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,046 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
She didn’t say much until they approached the edge of the copse. Towhee couldn’t put it off any longer. She let out a great, blustering sigh that would likely alert @Njord to an incoming declaration of some sort before she gestured him to a halt. Towhee moved to face him, gazing at a spot between her forepaws, before raising her head to look him in the eye.

I need to tell you something. I was going to tell you and Meerkat together but I want to tell you first, so you can help me figure out how to tell her, Towhee said, a sort of pleading look in her eye. And I’m sorry to start off on such a cryptic note, so I’ll just spit it out: I found Swordfish. He’s not just alive, he’s okay, at least physically. He told me to tell Meerkat he killed the bear for her. He called himself Shardik. I tried to get him to come back with me but…

This was the part she’d dreaded telling her daughter and son-in-law these past five days. Towhee drew in a big breath, then let it out slowly. She resisted the urge to break eye contact, her face softening into a look of apologetic remorse.

He wouldn’t come with me. I told him where to find us but, Njord, I’m not sure he's going to come. I’m really sorry.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
It’s been a long day without you, my friend. - by Towhee - May 20, 2024, 07:46 PM