Deepwood Weald A bar song (tipsy).
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,046 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His answer intrigued her. Towhee’s right brow arched slightly as he elaborated on the complexities of paternity in what she presumed was a former pack. He used the word “tribe,” which she decided she liked, even if their parenting guidelines left a little to be desired.

Don’t come at me for this, Towhee said, but I always insisted the mother was most important. But dads are important too. Did she—your kids’ mother—not want you more involved? she wondered, thinking all the way back to her early motherhood days.

She could recognize now that she’d been rather possessive and selfish, though in her defense, Meerkat had been her miracle and there was no way to know who’d sired her. She wondered if that applied to Dutch’s situation, especially considering his “more or less” answer.

A hundred, more or less, she replied cheekily to his volley.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
A bar song (tipsy). - by Towhee - April 22, 2024, 10:47 AM
RE: A bar song (tipsy). - by Dutch - April 23, 2024, 07:32 AM
RE: A bar song (tipsy). - by Towhee - April 23, 2024, 07:48 AM
RE: A bar song (tipsy). - by Dutch - April 27, 2024, 01:07 PM
RE: A bar song (tipsy). - by Towhee - April 28, 2024, 01:50 PM
RE: A bar song (tipsy). - by Dutch - May 14, 2024, 06:29 PM
RE: A bar song (tipsy). - by Towhee - May 15, 2024, 08:31 AM
RE: A bar song (tipsy). - by Dutch - May 22, 2024, 07:10 PM
RE: A bar song (tipsy). - by Towhee - May 23, 2024, 11:12 AM
RE: A bar song (tipsy). - by Dutch - May 25, 2024, 11:36 AM
RE: A bar song (tipsy). - by Towhee - May 28, 2024, 10:54 AM