Wheeling Gull Isle When sea foam green is in fashion.
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,134 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Towhee remained on the island for more than a week. She felt guilty for leaving Meerkat et al in the lurch, especially so soon after breaking the news about Swordfish. But that chain of events had led her here, reuniting her with her other wayward grandchildren, and Towhee could not simply leave them, not when these ones seemed so happy to have her.

She paid one last visit to Caracal’s grave, then perched on the plinths of stone overlooking the land bridge. It was high tide, so there was no sign of the sandbar. Towhee peered at the mainland, then spent a few minutes watching a pair of gulls chasing one another over the surf.

She’d already told @Simeon, @Judah and @Dinah that she must return to the copse eventually. Towhee had of course encouraged them to accompany her there. But would they come? The time had come to find out for certain. She sat upright on the warm rocks and summoned them with an affectionate if horrisonant call.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
When sea foam green is in fashion. - by Towhee - June 03, 2024, 12:51 PM
RE: When sea foam green is in fashion. - by Dinah - June 03, 2024, 03:52 PM
RE: When sea foam green is in fashion. - by Judah - June 03, 2024, 10:51 PM
RE: When sea foam green is in fashion. - by Towhee - June 05, 2024, 08:38 AM
RE: When sea foam green is in fashion. - by Malakai - June 05, 2024, 09:33 PM
RE: When sea foam green is in fashion. - by Towhee - July 08, 2024, 02:55 PM