Wheeling Gull Isle When sea foam green is in fashion.
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,134 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I wanted to ping @Malakai now that he’s in the other thread! He and Simeon are welcome to hop in anytime.

Towhee’s heart lodged in her throat when Dinah appeared because, for a moment, she mistook her for Caracal. The resemblance really was striking. Swallowing the grief that leeched up from deep inside her, the elder Redhawk pushed onto all fours and carefully stepped down to the beach proper. Sand shifted beneath her paws as she strode up to her granddaughter and immediately pulled her into a loose hug.

By the time she pulled away, Judah was there too. Towhee’s breath hitched as she looked at him. She still couldn’t believe he’d been alive this entire time, same as @Swordfish. But unlike his cousin—and his own twin—Judah seemed to embrace his grandmother’s presence alongside Dinah and Simeon. Three out of four ain’t bad, Towhee marveled, orange eyes grazing over Judah’s stump before she embraced him too.

When she pulled apart this time, she looked for any sign of Simeon or even Malakai before focusing on the two sweet faces in front of her and saying, I need to check in at the copse, like I mentioned. Towhee paused, hoping they understood why she couldn’t remain here then or now. But this time, she spoke plainly when she said, Come with me.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
When sea foam green is in fashion. - by Towhee - June 03, 2024, 12:51 PM
RE: When sea foam green is in fashion. - by Dinah - June 03, 2024, 03:52 PM
RE: When sea foam green is in fashion. - by Judah - June 03, 2024, 10:51 PM
RE: When sea foam green is in fashion. - by Towhee - June 05, 2024, 08:38 AM
RE: When sea foam green is in fashion. - by Malakai - June 05, 2024, 09:33 PM
RE: When sea foam green is in fashion. - by Towhee - July 08, 2024, 02:55 PM