Sun Mote Copse Sins of my father are heavy
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,056 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I’m not sure there’s much anyone can do, Towhee replied. I’m pretty sure I pulled a muscle in my neck, she went on to explain, and my tail’s possibly broken near the tip. They both hurt like a bitch, so maybe there’s something you could give me for that, otherwise…

Well, she didn’t actually know. She peered at Fennec, all the aches and pains of these past few days washing over her. They weren’t just physical, of course. She thought of her poor grandsons trying to fight the sea lion only to witness what must’ve looked like her death. She just hoped to get a message to them sooner than later.

It occurred to her she should probably explain the nature of her injuries, so she said wearily, I think I’m officially joining you and Meerkat in the ‘fuck the fucking coast’ club,’ which she supposed was less of an explanation than a grievance.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Sins of my father are heavy - by Fennec - June 19, 2024, 07:04 PM
RE: Sins of my father are heavy - by Towhee - June 19, 2024, 10:25 PM
RE: Sins of my father are heavy - by Fennec - June 22, 2024, 05:11 PM
RE: Sins of my father are heavy - by Towhee - June 24, 2024, 09:11 PM