Wheeling Gull Isle When sea foam green is in fashion.
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,134 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I’m going to narrate a vague conclusion for us as discussed in Discord.

Dinah and Judah approached in quick succession, neither one looking enthused by this particular summons. For the first time since her arrival, Malakai truly made himself known, voicing a question. Towhee couldn’t hear his indignant tone, though her eyes studied his stony face before glancing past him, looking for any sign of Simeon.

She didn’t see him. Towhee glanced at Dinah, whose smile didn’t reach her eyes, then at Judah. She could see tears glistening in his eyes. Finally, she looked back to his twin, who looked as if he was incredibly disappointed in his grandmother.

And could she really blame him? All four of them had every reason to resent their family, after everything that had happened. Towhee let out a sigh, her pensive face pointing down at the sand between her feet for a lengthy movement before she caught Kai’s eye again.

I want to stay with you, she told them, but I don’t want to stay on this island, not forever. I’ll hold off a little longer but I really need to send word to the copse. Towhee didn’t want them feeling abandoned either. Please just think about it. You don’t have to give me an answer now, she said in the next breath, moving inland to demonstrate that she wouldn’t be taking off today after all.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
When sea foam green is in fashion. - by Towhee - June 03, 2024, 12:51 PM
RE: When sea foam green is in fashion. - by Dinah - June 03, 2024, 03:52 PM
RE: When sea foam green is in fashion. - by Judah - June 03, 2024, 10:51 PM
RE: When sea foam green is in fashion. - by Towhee - June 05, 2024, 08:38 AM
RE: When sea foam green is in fashion. - by Malakai - June 05, 2024, 09:33 PM
RE: When sea foam green is in fashion. - by Towhee - July 08, 2024, 02:55 PM