Grouse Thicket [m] fear the lioness, paint her face black and golden
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,129 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
But he wasn’t paying attention to her. Towhee saw Casanova looking at something over her shoulder, so she turned her head swiftly enough to tweak her neck. Gritting her teeth, she ignored the pain as she joined her partner in eyeballing the newcomer.

He looked like no wolf she’d ever seen. Towhee squinted. Her hormones urged her to get closer for a proper assessment, though before she could decide whether to actually do it, Casanova began posturing beside her. She blinked at him, then at the new arrival.

Were they going to fight over her? Towhee felt a little thrill. She decided not to interfere, instead standing still to see how it played out between them.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] fear the lioness, paint her face black and golden - by Towhee - July 09, 2024, 07:46 PM