Sun Mote Copse Sins of my father are heavy
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,129 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She nodded without thinking when Fen offered to bring her some painkillers later, then caught herself—in part because it hurt—and offered, Thanks.

If there was anything further Fennec could do to help, she didn’t mention them, and Towhee didn’t press. She couldn’t really imagine what else could be done besides rest, though she wasn’t the expert.

I was dragged underwater by a sea lion. And I would’ve drowned, if something didn’t knock me out of its mouth. I’m not even sure what happened, she admitted, but I’m lucky I wasn’t hurt worse, or killed.

Her lips pursed. That wasn’t even really the worst part, though.

Judah and Simeon were there. They tried to intervene. They saw it grab me and pull me down, she told Fen, wondering if her daughter could hear the frown in her voice. I asked Rodyn to go to the island and let them know I made it, ‘cause I’m pretty sure they think I’m dead as fuck.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Sins of my father are heavy - by Fennec - June 19, 2024, 07:04 PM
RE: Sins of my father are heavy - by Towhee - June 19, 2024, 10:25 PM
RE: Sins of my father are heavy - by Fennec - June 22, 2024, 05:11 PM
RE: Sins of my father are heavy - by Towhee - June 24, 2024, 09:11 PM
RE: Sins of my father are heavy - by Fennec - July 07, 2024, 02:45 PM
RE: Sins of my father are heavy - by Towhee - July 16, 2024, 07:08 PM