Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,129 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Meerkat was tentatively planning on a family road trip in late summer or early fall. Towhee was a little surprised at first, though the more she thought about it, the more it made sense. Meerkat had been a traveler from an early age. She would never forget how hard it had been to watch her leave at the tender age of five months old, even with Bronco beside her. She was just glad Skipjack totally wanted his parents with him as he ventured out into the world.

I’ll hold down the fort, Towhee promised.

She was pretty sure she wasn’t pregnant—and that was for the best—but Towhee did not intend to join them on their trip. Absent four of their core members, someone needed to stay behind and hold the territory. Even if it came down to only herself and @Towhee Jr, Towhee felt pretty confident they could look after the copse until Meerkat, @Njord and their children returned.

As she wrapped up her midday patrol, it made her think: did @Otter even want to go with them or would she stay behind? She would be in good hands, no matter what. Towhee decided to find her and ask, her pace steady as she marched eastward through the copse.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Gunfinger (salute). - by Towhee - July 22, 2024, 10:44 AM
RE: Gunfinger (salute). - by Otter - July 23, 2024, 02:07 PM
RE: Gunfinger (salute). - by Towhee - July 24, 2024, 08:39 AM
RE: Gunfinger (salute). - by Otter - July 24, 2024, 03:35 PM
RE: Gunfinger (salute). - by Towhee - July 25, 2024, 10:10 AM
RE: Gunfinger (salute). - by Otter - July 29, 2024, 08:03 PM
RE: Gunfinger (salute). - by Towhee - August 01, 2024, 12:32 PM