Sun Mote Copse Gunfinger (salute).
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,129 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She couldn’t decide if “nana” or “meemaw” was more revolting, so she pulled a face. If Otter wanted to call her something silly, Towhee didn’t actually care that much… but why on earth couldn’t she come up with something that didn’t sound so fuddy duddy?

Towhee opted not to say anything further on the topic, not when they had much more important matters to discuss. She gazed at Otter silently as she continued rock-hopping. She wished the girl would stop and sit for a minute, as it was hard to lipread this way.

Hey, can you come sit for just a minute? I won’t keep you long, she requested, adding, I want you to feel like you have all the information so you can decide what's best for you. That said, I don’t think you can make a wrong choice here.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Gunfinger (salute). - by Towhee - July 22, 2024, 10:44 AM
RE: Gunfinger (salute). - by Otter - July 23, 2024, 02:07 PM
RE: Gunfinger (salute). - by Towhee - July 24, 2024, 08:39 AM
RE: Gunfinger (salute). - by Otter - July 24, 2024, 03:35 PM
RE: Gunfinger (salute). - by Towhee - July 25, 2024, 10:10 AM
RE: Gunfinger (salute). - by Otter - July 29, 2024, 08:03 PM
RE: Gunfinger (salute). - by Towhee - August 01, 2024, 12:32 PM