Sun Mote Copse my my my
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,129 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It does, Towhee said. You always enjoyed traveling, so I’m sure it’s exciting to plan a trip like this, especially since you haven’t gotten out much in a while. And it’s not like you’re leaving the copse in a lurch. You’ve told everyone your plans, let us make preparations. You’re doing everything right.

She would miss them, of course, but these days, Towhee definitely understood the merits of a good adventure. Besides, just like her, they planned to come home again one day.

Do you have any idea where you’re headed? I assume you won’t be going toward the coast, she quipped dryly.

She supposed they could go to Njord’s birthplace, which Towhee knew was an island. But she doubted Meerkat wanted to go there, what with all the bad memories. Maybe she would take them to visit the Frosthawks. Or perhaps the entire point was to get away from everything they knew and explore the uncharted wilderness.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
my my my - by Meerkat - July 22, 2024, 10:25 AM
RE: my my my - by Towhee - July 28, 2024, 10:19 PM
RE: my my my - by Meerkat - July 28, 2024, 10:24 PM
RE: my my my - by Towhee - July 28, 2024, 10:31 PM
RE: my my my - by Meerkat - July 28, 2024, 10:34 PM
RE: my my my - by Towhee - July 28, 2024, 10:39 PM
RE: my my my - by Meerkat - July 28, 2024, 10:45 PM
RE: my my my - by Towhee - July 28, 2024, 10:49 PM
RE: my my my - by Meerkat - July 28, 2024, 10:54 PM
RE: my my my - by Towhee - July 28, 2024, 10:59 PM
RE: my my my - by Meerkat - July 28, 2024, 11:05 PM