Sun Mote Copse and the riverbank talks of the waters of march
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,129 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee couldn’t explain her instinct any more than she could make sense of her second heat, though by the turn of the second week, she just knew it hadn’t taken. And, honestly, that was for the best. She was a little sad, though mostly she was relieved. There was a sense of finality to it too. Her fertile days were behind her. She still had plenty of young to mother… and grandmother… and great grandmother…

She stood near the western edge of the copse, staring off into the distance with glazed eyes. But something prompted her to turn her head, which was when Towhee saw two familiar figures in the distance. She blinked, a smile breaking out on her face as she set aside her musings and loped forth to insert herself in her grandchildren’s conversation.

Towhee literally stepped in between them, giving each a furtive look as she whispered loudly, This looks conspiratorial. What’re we conspiring about?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: and the riverbank talks of the waters of march - by Towhee - August 06, 2024, 10:11 PM