Sun Mote Copse and the riverbank talks of the waters of march
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,129 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was all a joke, of course, but Seal covered her mouth in a way that made Towhee squint. Had she actually walked in on some secretive exchange? Her narrowed eyes flicked to Killdeer’s face, then dropped slightly to catch his signing. They proceeded to widen more with each word.

YOUR HWHAT?! Towhee yelled just like the deaf grandmother she was. Are you fucking with me? You have kids? Like, plural kids? What the fuck, ladykiller! she shouted, beaming as she reached out to playfully shake him by the shoulders. It’s great grandma now, you hor— Towhee cut herself off and shot Seal a glance before amending nonsensically, corndog… uh, tell me everything!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: and the riverbank talks of the waters of march - by Towhee - August 08, 2024, 08:53 PM