Grouse Thicket [m] fear the lioness, paint her face black and golden
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,129 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Playing Arkadiy out of the scene since he dropped.

Casanova lunged at the other suitor and Towhee sucked in a breath, eager to watch the two fight over her. But she was swiftly and sorely disappointed when the newcomer fled rather than engaged. Her orange eyes tracked his figure until he vanished from view, the fire in her blood quickly cooling as disappointment curdled in the pit of her belly.

Swallowing a sigh, she shot her prevailing partner a speculative look. Towhee guessed it was kind of hot that he’d scared away the other male without really trying. But it was pretty anticlimactic and, honestly, she wasn’t feeling that keen for another round now… especially after recollecting the pain which had disrupted their second interlude.

I’m too old for a hat trick anyhow, she said mostly to herself, pausing to consider what to tell him and deciding on, I had a good time but now it’s nap time. If you’re still around later, maybe we can try again. If not, so long and thanks for all the swimmers.

Towhee lifted a paw to her temple and saluted him, ready to mosey off toward The Taigh but pausing to give Casanova a chance to react.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] fear the lioness, paint her face black and golden - by Towhee - August 09, 2024, 10:42 AM