Sun Mote Copse smashed
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
In case there’s any confusion (and to orient myself, lmao), Towhee gives birth on the 31st, so this takes place prior to that.

From the peak of Njord’s Craigh, Towhee watched a flock of geese wing past in the classic “V” shape, black bills pointed due south. She drew in a breath and dropped her eyes to scan the copse, where the tips of all the leaves were already beginning to fade. Autumn would be here soon. Meerkat and her family would surely return before winter. It didn’t seem such a long wait.

Now her eyes spied another sort of flock, this one also moving from north to south, albeit along the ground. Towhee watched them a while, lips curving into a smile, and rose to all fours. As she strode downhill and passed The Taigh, her lower back twinged almost constantly. It was kind of impossible to ignore, causing her to slow in Orca’s Forest.

But she made it to the borders, shortly after the howls echoed through the woods. Towhee’s orange eyes bounced from face to face as her own bloomed into a smile of welcome. It flickered a little at the edges as her teeth clenched against the continuing proctalgia fugax.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
smashed - by Sialuk - August 29, 2024, 03:01 PM
RE: smashed - by Killdeer - August 29, 2024, 03:17 PM
RE: smashed - by Towhee - August 29, 2024, 03:20 PM
RE: smashed - by Treepie - August 30, 2024, 11:08 AM
RE: smashed - by Sialuk - September 04, 2024, 07:53 PM
RE: smashed - by Treepie - September 05, 2024, 12:34 PM
RE: smashed - by Towhee - September 05, 2024, 12:54 PM
RE: smashed - by Sialuk - September 11, 2024, 08:24 PM
RE: smashed - by Treepie - September 12, 2024, 07:11 PM
RE: smashed - by Towhee - September 12, 2024, 07:16 PM