Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,129 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
They spent the first night in The Taigh, though some instinct compelled Towhee to gather her newborn son the next morning and find someplace cozier. The answer was obvious. She carried him the short distance to the log, which was rather moldered after all these years. But it would still serve, just for a few weeks before they returned to the cottage.

After settling in with Bushtit, Towhee focused on feeding him. Her milk had come, though it was a good thing there was only one pup, as her supply was worryingly low. She smoothed his little head with her tongue as he nursed, then turned her orange eyes outdoors. As much as she needed this space to herself and her son, she still hoped others would stop by to visit.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Baby mine. - by Towhee - September 01, 2024, 10:56 AM
RE: Baby mine. - by Seal - September 05, 2024, 12:32 PM
RE: Baby mine. - by Towhee - September 05, 2024, 02:02 PM