Alpine Lake alligator
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
“It is!” Skipjack readily agreed. “I’ve lived there my whole ass life, I was born there!” he added in reply to her question.

Towhee tittered at the boy’s language before adding, My daughter and Skip’s mother, Meerkat, founded the pack with her mate, Njord, last fall. I’ve only been there a few months myself. I’m usually more nomadic. I’m actually teaching this guy my ways ahead of a trip of his own.

She reached out to clap a paw on his shoulder, hoping it didn’t startle her grandson too badly. Towhee glanced at him, then retrained her fiery gaze on Iope.

You said you’re a traveler too, so I assume you probably don’t live around here? Correct me if I’m wrong, she said conversationally.

“Grandma,” Skipjack interrupted before Iope could reply, pressing a paw to Towhee’s elbow to get her attention. “I gotta poop. REAL BAD.”

Okay, uh, Towhee said, glancing around before nudging Skipjack’s shoulder, then gently patting his cheek to point him in the right direction. There’s some bushes about a hundred yards that way. Just be careful, the ground’s a little uneven.

He scampered off with a noticeable waddle in his gait. Towhee snickered sympathetically, then turned toward Iope with an apologetic spread of her forepaws.

Truth is, I gotta go too. Sorry to bail on you so suddenly. Take care, uh… Yeah, she wasn’t going to try to pronounce that name. …of yourself, she added lamely before doing her own poop shuffle after her grandson.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
alligator - by Iope - August 18, 2024, 05:51 PM
RE: alligator - by Towhee - August 23, 2024, 11:44 AM
RE: alligator - by Iope - August 23, 2024, 12:56 PM
RE: alligator - by Towhee - August 23, 2024, 01:27 PM
RE: alligator - by Iope - August 26, 2024, 09:31 AM
RE: alligator - by Towhee - August 26, 2024, 09:39 AM
RE: alligator - by Iope - August 27, 2024, 11:37 AM
RE: alligator - by Towhee - August 27, 2024, 01:09 PM
RE: alligator - by Iope - August 30, 2024, 11:02 AM
RE: alligator - by Towhee - September 02, 2024, 06:56 PM
RE: alligator - by Iope - September 07, 2024, 12:55 PM