Sun Mote Copse smashed
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Shit, Towhee said without thinking, recoiling.

But kids threw up sometimes; that was a fact of life. When Sialuk explained and Treepie apologized, she shook her head and smiled. It quickly turned into a grimace, though that had a lot more to do with the pains in her ass than the puke on her feet.

-“It happens. No big deal. Do you want to go grab a drink? And if you feel up to it, I’ve got snacks in The Taigh.”- Towhee said, looking mostly at Pie before sweeping the rest of the group and adding, -“Let’s head that way, shall we?”-

She pivoted slowly, heading back through Orca’s Forest in the direction of the family’s cottage. Her teeth gritted as a spasm darted through her tailbone. Was it gas? Did she just need to take an enormous dump? It was hard to tell if it was a musculoskeletal pain or something else, though Towhee couldn’t help but compare it to contractions.

But it couldn’t be labor pains. Besides, they were in the wrong part of her anatomy. All jokes aside, since when did women shit out babies? Towhee was dead certain these pains were originating in her sphincter, of all godforsaken places.

See it? Towhee said, pointing ahead through the trees at The Taigh. Go on ahead. I’ll catch up in a minute, she said to the little flock.

While they continued toward the destination at the territory’s heart, Towhee ducked behind a tree to see if popping a squat might solve the problem.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
smashed - by Sialuk - August 29, 2024, 03:01 PM
RE: smashed - by Killdeer - August 29, 2024, 03:17 PM
RE: smashed - by Towhee - August 29, 2024, 03:20 PM
RE: smashed - by Treepie - August 30, 2024, 11:08 AM
RE: smashed - by Sialuk - September 04, 2024, 07:53 PM
RE: smashed - by Treepie - September 05, 2024, 12:34 PM
RE: smashed - by Towhee - September 05, 2024, 12:54 PM
RE: smashed - by Sialuk - September 11, 2024, 08:24 PM
RE: smashed - by Treepie - September 12, 2024, 07:11 PM
RE: smashed - by Towhee - September 12, 2024, 07:16 PM