Ocean's Breath Plateau Guy for that.
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee’s face did nothing to convey the gratitude she felt at Meadow’s presence. She barely acknowledged the woman before looking up at Rodyn in dismay. There were no nursing mothers here, though he offered the services of his healers before mentioning Kukutux. Then he addressed Meadow, leaving Towhee’s eyes to blur as she tipped her snout toward the infant nursing at her breast.

As soon as he’s finished feeding, I’ll go to Moonglow myself, she said to nobody in particular.

If Rodyn or Meadow had anything to say about that, their words would fall on deaf ears. The distressed mother blinked the moisture from her eyes, which remained glued on Bushtit. While he fed, she took steadying breaths and prepared herself for another march, this time to the next neighboring village.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Guy for that. - by Towhee - September 03, 2024, 12:05 PM
RE: Guy for that. - by Rodyn - September 03, 2024, 12:32 PM
RE: Guy for that. - by Towhee - September 03, 2024, 12:42 PM
RE: Guy for that. - by Rodyn - September 05, 2024, 02:31 PM
RE: Guy for that. - by Meadow - September 03, 2024, 01:45 PM
RE: Guy for that. - by Towhee - September 05, 2024, 02:55 PM
RE: Guy for that. - by Meadow - September 06, 2024, 03:09 PM
RE: Guy for that. - by Rodyn - September 09, 2024, 10:54 AM
RE: Guy for that. - by Towhee - September 09, 2024, 12:04 PM
RE: Guy for that. - by Meadow - September 09, 2024, 12:11 PM