Ouroboros Spine From your head down to your toes, you’re not much, goodness knows.
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Private 
Danni and Rachel, I was hoping you’d come along for the ride, but please let me know if I need to make any revisions!

She didn’t think she knew any of the healers in Moontide, though she definitely knew @Kukutux. More importantly, she trusted “Moonwoman” and her knowledge where it concerned her son’s fate. Almost as soon as @Rodyn dropped her name, Towhee insisted on heading to the neighboring village. She welcomed him and @Meadow to accompany her there (conveniently turning a deaf ear in case of any protests).

They arrived at the spine’s western edge by mid-morning. Bushtit slept, even when she gently tucked him in between her forepaws. The sight of his pudgy belly removed some of the urgency from the situation. Towhee nuzzled his fuzzy head, then raised her eyes to her companions. She imagined they weren’t particularly thrilled with her rash decisions, though Towhee hoped they understood she would do anything to save her baby from starving to death.

Will one of you do the honors?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
From your head down to your toes, you’re not much, goodness knows. - by Towhee - September 05, 2024, 05:58 PM