Ouroboros Spine From your head down to your toes, you’re not much, goodness knows.
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Out of the corner of her eye, Towhee saw Rodyn throw back his head as she returned her attention to her slumbering son. She glanced at Meadow over the top of his tiny head. She knew she should say something to her, though Kukutux’s quick appearance waylaid that thought.

Before Towhee could explain, “Moonwoman” unshouldered a gray pelt and set it gently over Bushtit. The Redhawk showed her appreciation by tucking the corners of it around her son’s tiny body, swaddling him. It made it even easier to carry the little bundle of joy to the ulaq.

This little guy caught me off guard, Towhee explained, and I’m worried I’m not producing enough milk. Are there any nursing mothers here, by any chance?

It wasn’t the first time she’d required the help of a wet nurse. Back then, she’d really struggled with watching someone else feed her offspring. Now, she had no such qualms. Towhee wasn’t the praying type but she found herself hoping loudly for a tit for her tit.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: From your head down to your toes, you’re not much, goodness knows. - by Towhee - September 06, 2024, 02:18 PM