Ocean's Breath Plateau Guy for that.
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She refused to move until she was certain her son had had enough to eat. In the meantime, she somewhat reluctantly lifted her eyes to her cohorts, just in time to catch Meadow’s entreaty.

But you’re not producing milk, she replied, guilt flickering darkly in her orange eyes, and that’s what I’m hoping to find: someone who is, because it wasn’t Towhee either.

She reminded herself that wasn’t totally true, taking some comfort in the sight of Bushtit feeding. But it wasn’t enough. And Towhee didn’t want to rely on medicines or wait for her milk to come in faster, not until she’d exhausted better options.

Bushtit finished, unlatching. Towhee nosed him, giving the boy a chance to toilet before giving him a quick bath. She then rose to her feet and gently lifted him in her mouth.

-Come on,- she signed jerkily to Rodyn and Meadow, squinting against the morning glare as they moved eastward.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Guy for that. - by Towhee - September 03, 2024, 12:05 PM
RE: Guy for that. - by Rodyn - September 03, 2024, 12:32 PM
RE: Guy for that. - by Towhee - September 03, 2024, 12:42 PM
RE: Guy for that. - by Rodyn - September 05, 2024, 02:31 PM
RE: Guy for that. - by Meadow - September 03, 2024, 01:45 PM
RE: Guy for that. - by Towhee - September 05, 2024, 02:55 PM
RE: Guy for that. - by Meadow - September 06, 2024, 03:09 PM
RE: Guy for that. - by Rodyn - September 09, 2024, 10:54 AM
RE: Guy for that. - by Towhee - September 09, 2024, 12:04 PM
RE: Guy for that. - by Meadow - September 09, 2024, 12:11 PM