Sun Mote Copse smashed
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She knew straining couldn’t possibly be good for her innards, so Towhee didn’t try for very long. When popping a squat proved fruitless, she straightened up with a sigh. It morphed into a sharp intake of breath at a particularly shooting pain, after which Towhee stepped out from behind the tree and began heading toward the cottage. At least she could sit somewhere comfortable.

In her distraction, Towhee didn’t notice Treepie flagging her. She walked hastily into The Taigh, taking stock of the interior very quickly before peeking her head back out the door. Only then did she notice her giggling great granddaughter. Towhee cocked her head and smiled, wondering what was so funny.

-“Come on in!”- she called, gesturing grandly at the little group. -“I’m glad you seem to be feeling better. A drink helped?”- she said to Pie in particular.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
smashed - by Sialuk - August 29, 2024, 03:01 PM
RE: smashed - by Killdeer - August 29, 2024, 03:17 PM
RE: smashed - by Towhee - August 29, 2024, 03:20 PM
RE: smashed - by Treepie - August 30, 2024, 11:08 AM
RE: smashed - by Sialuk - September 04, 2024, 07:53 PM
RE: smashed - by Treepie - September 05, 2024, 12:34 PM
RE: smashed - by Towhee - September 05, 2024, 12:54 PM
RE: smashed - by Sialuk - September 11, 2024, 08:24 PM
RE: smashed - by Treepie - September 12, 2024, 07:11 PM
RE: smashed - by Towhee - September 12, 2024, 07:16 PM