Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Figured I'd wrap this one up for us! :)

Towhee snorted and shook her head, backpedaling away from Orca's rump. Her sister didn't seem particularly bothered. Once she got over the shock of the impact, Towhee gave Orca a sheepish smile. She tracked her sibling's movements with her baby blue eyes as she then trundled along as if none of it had ever happened.

Looking around for Phox, Towhee bounded toward him, following as he zigzagged behind a weaving Titmouse. The four of them wound up tailgating their caregiver until she was essentially tripping over them. She affectionately put up with it for a while before eventually growing weary and leading them back to the cave before they could get too unruly.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
it felt like springtime on this february morning - by Raven - February 12, 2017, 11:13 AM
RE: it felt like springtime on this february morning - by Towhee - April 04, 2017, 12:42 PM