Heron Lake Plateau Alfadhirhaiti.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He hadn't upset her, not really, but Towhee wasn't really in the mindset to reassure him of this, nor was she opposed to shooting the messenger right now. Fortunately for him, she ground her teeth together and held her silence, eyes flickering across Eljay's face when he spoke. He was trying to reassure her now and Towhee became uncomfortably aware of how whiny she probably seemed right now that Eljay of all people was comforting her.

"I don't know," Towhee answered gruffly, which was the truth. It didn't make sense for Raven to go, although some wild part of Towhee wondered if Quixote mightn't take the opportunity to bail on the likes of herself, Phox and Niamh. "I don't want to talk about this or think about it anymore." And just like that, she turned and stomped away, feeling only marginally bad for maltreating Eljay but mostly feeling angry with herself for getting upset like that over hypotheticals.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Alfadhirhaiti. - by Towhee - December 20, 2018, 09:36 AM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Eljay - December 20, 2018, 09:44 AM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Towhee - December 28, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Eljay - January 02, 2019, 07:08 AM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Towhee - January 02, 2019, 09:48 AM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Eljay - January 02, 2019, 06:34 PM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Towhee - January 02, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Eljay - January 03, 2019, 05:52 AM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Towhee - January 03, 2019, 09:02 AM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Eljay - January 08, 2019, 08:30 AM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Towhee - January 08, 2019, 09:51 AM