Heron Lake Plateau Windows 95 on acid.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Try as she might, Towhee just couldn't shake it loose. What surprised her more than her preoccupation was the more visceral response to it. She should feel relief; she could go around screwing everyone under the sun and not worry about getting pregnant. And she'd never wanted kids. But now that she had Fig and Fen, the realization that she may never have any of her own made her feel almost... bereft.

You'll get over it, Towhee told herself. It wasn't like she had any other choice. You'll— But before she could complete her thought, movement caught her eye. The Beta's head jerked as she zeroed in on a dark figure. Her hackles shot up, then smoothed down, within the space of a breath. Slowly, she coaxed a smile onto her lips.

"Hey Vasa, you here for some more training?" Towhee asked, her player liberally assuming the two of them have been doing some of that behind the scenes.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Windows 95 on acid. - by Towhee - May 01, 2019, 10:25 AM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Vasa - May 06, 2019, 10:33 PM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Towhee - May 07, 2019, 09:29 AM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Vasa - May 22, 2019, 02:14 AM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Towhee - June 05, 2019, 08:49 PM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Vasa - June 25, 2019, 12:32 AM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Towhee - June 26, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Vasa - July 27, 2019, 08:06 PM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Towhee - July 29, 2019, 01:11 PM