Sun Mote Copse Shaking nations.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Before Towhee could think of what to say about Wraen's invitation, how much to share with her, the Sovereign moved on to mention an army. The two topics segued in the former Kilonova's mind and she couldn't help but crack a smile and huff a laugh.

"Are you saying I should do my part to breed and raise up an army?" she quipped, then shook her head lightly, orange eyes still bright. "I have no interest in romance and no aspirations to build a family," Towhee clarified. The first part was absolutely the truth, while the latter bit was really out of her hands. "I'm happy with what I have." She thought primarily of Fen, though of course there was room for the likes of Sundance and Dorea there too, as well as those absent from her life now.

Growing a little more serious now, she contemplated what Wraen said. "I still rue the day Raven packed up and left," was her initial response. "I liked it when there was three of us, sister packs, I mean. We felt... untouchable. I miss that. So I think we're on the same page..." But her voice trailed off tellingly before she questioned, "Did you have something specific in mind though? I'm an experienced mercenary: a master guardian and warrior. I'm not a tactician, though I could always become one." What real use was a chronicler anyhow?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Shaking nations. - by Towhee - December 16, 2019, 10:58 AM
RE: Shaking nations. - by Wraen - December 16, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Shaking nations. - by Towhee - December 16, 2019, 02:29 PM
RE: Shaking nations. - by Wraen - December 16, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: Shaking nations. - by Towhee - December 16, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: Shaking nations. - by Wraen - December 17, 2019, 12:48 PM
RE: Shaking nations. - by Towhee - December 17, 2019, 01:00 PM
RE: Shaking nations. - by Wraen - December 17, 2019, 01:49 PM
RE: Shaking nations. - by Towhee - December 17, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: Shaking nations. - by Wraen - December 20, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: Shaking nations. - by Towhee - December 21, 2019, 10:49 AM