Sun Mote Copse words of wisdom
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
They had rebuilt their caches of food, though Towhee hadn't honestly given much thought to their other stockpiles until now. She chewed on the inside of her cheek when Eljay confirmed the destruction of his daughter's garden, then reassured her that the herbs in question had never grown there anyway, that he would find them elsewhere. That was good news, she supposed, and she nodded to acknowledge as much. Still, her mind lingered on the topic of everything the flood had taken from them.

Inevitably, her eyes trailed down to the ground again, where she had much too recently interred Wildfire's waterlogged remains. That experience still low key haunted her. She was still glad she'd come across them, rather than anybody else, specifically Eljay or Weejay. She drew in a shivery breath and raised her eyes, suddenly wanting to get away from the cemetery and its morbid reminders.

"Okay, cool, sounds like a plan. I think I'll leave you to it," the Sovereign announced, pushing back onto all fours and giving herself a little shake. Despite her urgent desire to make like a tree and leave it, she paused to say, "Thanks, Eljay. See you around," and give him an opportunity for any last words before she departed.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
words of wisdom - by Eljay - October 20, 2020, 04:33 AM
RE: words of wisdom - by Towhee - October 20, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: words of wisdom - by Eljay - October 21, 2020, 05:09 AM
RE: words of wisdom - by Towhee - October 21, 2020, 09:12 AM
RE: words of wisdom - by Eljay - October 22, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: words of wisdom - by Towhee - October 22, 2020, 10:49 AM
RE: words of wisdom - by Eljay - October 23, 2020, 03:00 AM
RE: words of wisdom - by Towhee - October 23, 2020, 09:14 AM
RE: words of wisdom - by Eljay - October 24, 2020, 05:17 AM
RE: words of wisdom - by Towhee - October 24, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: words of wisdom - by Eljay - October 25, 2020, 04:19 AM