Redhawk Caldera wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He asked her about the Cuckoo lady and Towhee just shook her head and said, "Some random woman who threatened Wraen." She didn't deliberately avoid mentioning her ties to Moonspear, though the Sovereign felt it was kind of irrelevant. One bad apple didn't spoil the whole bunch, at least in her mind. She wasn't sure she'd always felt this way—the Blackfeathers flickered darkly in her mind—but that was definitely her take right now.

It heartened her, knowing Eljay didn't want to leave. She supposed she already suspected that, based on how happy he was to be here. But she imagined that this new relationship with Maia really complicated matters. If not for Wraen's opposition to Moonspear, they could all live here together. Hell, they never would've left in the first place and would've come right along for the move. Towhee would probably never quite give it up as a lost cause, though currently she felt there was nothing for it and she didn't have a whole lot else to say.

Well, there was one last thing: "No, neither one of you should be in that position." She exhaled, then glanced off to the side again, the setting sun forcing her to squint. The brief jab of pain reminded her of something and she turned back to Eljay to add, in true non sequitur fashion, "Hey, you don't know of any herbs or medicine that could help with, like, achy eyeballs, do you?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Eljay - November 18, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Towhee - November 18, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Eljay - November 18, 2020, 03:56 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Towhee - November 18, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Eljay - November 19, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Towhee - November 19, 2020, 01:35 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Eljay - November 19, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Towhee - November 19, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Eljay - November 19, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Towhee - November 19, 2020, 07:46 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Eljay - November 20, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Towhee - November 21, 2020, 04:01 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Eljay - November 23, 2020, 03:36 AM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Towhee - November 23, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Eljay - November 24, 2020, 08:02 AM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Towhee - November 24, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Eljay - November 25, 2020, 05:20 AM