Redhawk Caldera Follow your heart, little child of the west wind.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,979 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"Nope," came Towhee's easy answer. At this point in time, no one had yet approached her about it. It had come up in casual conversation with Meerkat but that was about it. "And I'm kinda glad about that. I didn't want anyone to just jump at it all willy nilly. I want my second-in-command—my seconds-in-command? My second-in-commands?—to really think it through and want it, you know?"

She canted her head and peered at Rue, wondering what she might say next. She'd mentioned it would be an honor but did that equate to actual interest in the position? Towhee really wanted to fish, yet she remained silent, letting the she-wolf speak for herself.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Follow your heart, little child of the west wind. - by Towhee - May 12, 2021, 06:06 PM