Redsand Canyon My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I see no lie, Towhee thought when Tierra complained about boredom. The same thing was often said of patrolling. She supposed she just enjoyed mundane tasks, especially if they allowed her to keep her loved ones protected.

Her head canted a little when Tierra brought up “the boys” specifically. She wondered if one of them might’ve caught her daughter’s eye. She was certainly old enough to court, even take a mate, though Towhee admittedly balked a little. She supposed her children would always be her babies.

The reaction to her pregnancy sort of spoke to the girl’s inexperience, earning a snicker from Towhee. They’re like any other intestinal parasite, if you think about it. They feed on me and grow until they’re ready to be shat out in a shower of blood and viscera, possibly literal shit as well. She blinked innocently, anticipating the yearling’s reaction to such a graphic remark.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. - by Towhee - May 09, 2022, 01:09 PM