Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
There was quite a lot going on with Mereo, though Towhee could scarcely do anything about any of it. There were still several weeks to go and it felt as though her pregnancy was sucking her dry of every last ounce of energy. No amount of food or rest could supplant her fatigue or the chronic aching all through her body.

It was perhaps a good thing Glaukos had been sent away; she did not feel up to the task of training him. And she certainly didn’t have the energy for regular patrols any longer. Hell, she barely felt up to overseeing matches at the sparring pit. Most days, she just dragged herself either to see @Ruenna or @Aquene and stayed there, feeling guilty but also enjoying the downtime.

She was at the palazzo today, deaf to the sound of a bird trilling loudly just outside the door. In fact, she’d fallen into a dead sleep after attempting to nurse @Alivia, @Aquillius, @Cornelius and @Valiria. But a sudden, sharp kick to her bladder roused her and sent her lurching out the door to pop a squat in the closest cluster of bushes.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Fading like a flower. - by Towhee - May 09, 2022, 10:38 AM
RE: Fading like a flower. - by Kallik - May 12, 2022, 12:36 PM
RE: Fading like a flower. - by Towhee - May 12, 2022, 12:50 PM
RE: Fading like a flower. - by Kallik - May 12, 2022, 03:10 PM
RE: Fading like a flower. - by Towhee - May 12, 2022, 03:16 PM
RE: Fading like a flower. - by Kallik - May 12, 2022, 04:28 PM
RE: Fading like a flower. - by Towhee - May 13, 2022, 09:39 AM
RE: Fading like a flower. - by Kallik - May 16, 2022, 06:26 PM
RE: Fading like a flower. - by Towhee - May 17, 2022, 02:02 PM
RE: Fading like a flower. - by Kallik - May 18, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: Fading like a flower. - by Towhee - May 18, 2022, 06:17 PM