Neverwinter Forest When I called the mathematicians and I asked them to explain.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Everywhere she went in the vale, Towhee thought she saw Leona there, out of the corner of her eye. Every time she swiftly turned to look at her daughter, there was no one there. Of course there wasn’t. She had seen Leo’s broken body. She had helped bury her remains in Wraen’s Nest. But Towhee saw her everywhere she went and it was driving her to the brink of insanity.

I need to get out of here for a little bit, she told @Maxim, @Jack Snipe and @Phox. You’re welcome to come with me, if you like. Either way, I’ll be back soon.

As she crossed the borders of the vale headed west, she smelled the scents of several strangers lingering just within Epoch. Was one of them pregnant? Towhee felt a burst of angry dismay but ignored it and kept walking. She walked until she couldn’t anymore, collapsing between the quiet, snowy trees of Neverwinter Forest.

After resting, she rose to her feet and began looking around the woods, for lack of anything better to do. Towhee realized Leo’s ghost hadn’t followed her here and instead of feeling relief, she broke. She leaned against a pine, breathing shakily before it all boiled up and out of her in a wretched scream.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
When I called the mathematicians and I asked them to explain. - by Towhee - January 31, 2023, 01:09 PM