Northstar Vale Their names are called, they raise a paw.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee didn’t notice Reyson’s drive-by, though when Zulema’s familiar face peeked into the den, the Eidos saw the gift left just outside the door. She motioned for the lanky redhead to come inside and take a look at the newbies, then gestured for one of her men (Jack, Maxim or Phox) to fetch the goatskin and bring it inside.

The next few moments were spent gently rolling up the old, stained one and pushing it toward the back of the roost, then placing the fresh skin on the stone floor. Towhee then carefully sprawled on it, gathering the newborns from her mate’s arms and tucking them close again as she settled with a sigh.

Thanks, Sunshine, she mumbled under her breath, kneading her toes into the impossibly soft blanket.

Anyone’s welcome to take a closer look or even hold them, as long as they aren’t feeding, she said more loudly to those gathered around her. I’m going to close my eyes for a few.

To Maxim alone she said, Wake me if they need anything, snuffling a kiss against his cheek before letting her head drift down to rest on the soft goatskin.

Since it’s been a couple weeks, I thought I’d post again to move this toward a wrap! Feel free to get some final posts in before it’s archived.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Their names are called, they raise a paw. - by Towhee - March 02, 2023, 08:06 AM
RE: Their names are called, they raise a paw. - by Phox - March 02, 2023, 08:28 AM
RE: Their names are called, they raise a paw. - by Towhee - March 25, 2023, 10:08 AM