Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Towhee sat on the far western edge of Wraen’s Nest. She could see @Jack Snipe playing with @Sable and @Towhee Jr in the distance, their silhouettes framed by the willows edging the spring. It was such an idyllic picture, except that Maxim should’ve been seated beside her, the two of them cracking jokes as they watched their kids play together.

Her jaw tightened. She felt an intense urge to run away. She would never leave her kids, of course, especially not now that their father was gone. @Phox had urged her to stay. She knew Arsenio and @Tamar wanted her here too. Now @Aquene and @Kallik had found their way to the vale. But Towhee’s skin prickled with the desire to pick them up and flee this place.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Rack and ruin. - by Towhee - April 24, 2023, 11:32 AM
RE: Rack and ruin. - by Aquene - April 24, 2023, 06:32 PM
RE: Rack and ruin. - by Towhee - April 25, 2023, 08:47 AM