Ouroboros Spine And you said, “We are in the wild.”
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Yeah, it’s good to see a pack living there again, Towhee agreed, thinking of her longtime friendship with Hydra, whose ghost perhaps haunted the mount. They’ve both been through some rough spots, though it seems Meerkat and her family are doing particularly well. My older daughter, Fennec, is still adjusting.

A thought rolled around in her head and Towhee fell silent for a moment or two. She continued looking around, everything still familiar though it had been a long time and she hadn’t actually spent much time here. She remembered spending many an early morning at the lake where they were headed.

I think I may move to Moonspear to be with them, actually, Towhee finally voiced the thought aloud. I recently lost my mate and another daughter, Leona. I want to be closer to the family I have left. But I’m worried too. Your daughter’s pack is thriving. What if there isn’t room for us? My brother and three youngest would come with me.

Perhaps Moonglow had room for them, though Towhee stopped short of asking. She didn’t want to offend Kukutux by treating her hearth like a backup plan. It was a wonderful place in its own right and shouldn’t be anyone’s second choice.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
And you said, “We are in the wild.” - by Towhee - May 04, 2023, 04:22 PM
RE: And you said, “We are in the wild.” - by Towhee - May 15, 2023, 12:40 PM