Ouroboros Spine And you said, “We are in the wild.”
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Kukutux didn’t hesitate to invite Towhee and her family to Moonglow, which at once relieved one stitch in her chest and sewed another. As grateful as she felt, she also felt guilty, because the spine wasn’t her first choice. She would only come here if there wasn’t room on the mountain.

Thank you for always keeping your door open to me, Towhee said on an exhale. Whether we end up here or on the mount, I would like to visit you more often. I’m sorry this is the first time we’ve seen each other since I left for Mereo.

Life was busy—it had been particularly so whilst living under the Imperator’s rule—but she didn’t want to make excuses. The sentiment was genuine, however. Especially since she didn’t mean to ever take a mate again and she didn’t want her support system to only consist of her relatives, Towhee thought it might be a good goal to deepen some friendships.

I had two more pups this year, she shared as they continued walking along, and I’d be happy to bring them by sometime if your four would like to make some new friends. Have yours met Meerkat’s yet?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
And you said, “We are in the wild.” - by Towhee - May 04, 2023, 04:22 PM
RE: And you said, “We are in the wild.” - by Towhee - May 18, 2023, 08:45 AM