Northstar Vale Fram gjøno døri, gjøno kongro-sløri.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
There was a bad taste in Towhee’s mouth as she reluctantly left the island, Caracal’s figuring waving wearily from the far shoreline. She peered at Moonspear in the distance, feeling the pressure to return there. She missed her youngest two (and everyone else who lived there, for that matter) but she surprised herself by resenting the mountain’s gravitational pull.

Towhee resisted it too. Rather than retrace her steps, she followed the river inland. She passed through a deep, dark forest, then wandered past the foot of a vaguely familiar plateau. She could see Sheepeater Cliff from here and surprised herself again by moving toward it with deliberate footsteps.

She climbed toward the vale, grinding her heels into the familiar dust near the borders, catching herself off guard as much as she would the residents of Epoch. Towhee took a moment to catch her breath and look around, then howled tremulously for @Tamar, @Jack Snipe or anyone else who had the time to see her today.

Set June 12.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Fram gjøno døri, gjøno kongro-sløri. - by Towhee - June 07, 2023, 01:04 PM