Wheeling Gull Isle Some kind of change, some kind of spinning away.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Her time on the island was drawing to a close. Towhee let Caracal and @Heda know she would depart in the coming days, then headed for the north side of the island to walk along the beach there. En route, she stumbled across @Manea and @Vesper fishing the tide pools. She waved but didn’t stop, disappearing into the mangrove swamp and eventually emerging on the far side.

The sea stretched toward the distant horizon, the bright July sun leaving a dazzling trail across the blue waters as it began its slow ascent to the west. She seated herself on the warm sands and let out a little grunt as she folded forward into a sphinx pose. Towhee planned to just sit here a while and enjoy the island vibes.

In a few days, she would return to Moonspear. Well, she would probably hang out in the glen, since Towhee no longer considered herself an official member of the village. But she would like to spend some time with her kids and grandkids there while she waited for @Sialuk to deliver. She had made a promise to be there for the new mother and Towhee intended to keep it.

But after that, she was free to go wherever she wished. Perhaps she might look for @Figment or @Tierra, see if they were still in the area. She didn’t plan to leave the Teekons, though as she gazed out at the vista, Towhee thought of @Alyx, @Quetzal, @Sphyra and the other children and grandchildren she hadn’t seen in quite some time. Hopefully they were all out there somewhere, living their best lives.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Some kind of change, some kind of spinning away. - by Towhee - July 13, 2023, 12:32 PM