Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Limit Two 
After spending most of the day at the cenote with Meerkat, her daughter needed to return to the mount. Towhee waved goodbye, planning to trail after her later that evening or perhaps the next morning. In the meantime, she headed south, keen to see what else she could find out here in the lowlands.

She pointed herself at a butte in the distance, deciding upon closer inspection that it wasn’t worth the climb. Towhee did slip into the shadow on its eastern face to rest a while, eyeballing what looked like great piles of sand in the distance.

As the sun continued setting, she noticed what she initially took to be small birds flitting overhead every now and then. But as their numbers grew and Towhee bothered to pay closer attention, she realized they were bats flying the roost, feeding on the smorgasbord the midsummer dusk offered.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Sundust. - by Towhee - July 25, 2023, 12:07 PM
RE: Sundust. - by Tierra - July 26, 2023, 09:40 AM
RE: Sundust. - by Towhee - July 26, 2023, 12:53 PM