Ouroboros Spine Oh, this glorious sadness that brings me to my knees.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Before she could make up her mind about calling, the “moon woman” appeared like her namesake, a welcome light in the dark of night. The wrap around her shoulders immediately made Towhee think of her beloved skin from Jack. She suddenly yearned to dig it up from where she’d stashed it in The Heartwood and bury her face in it.

Pleasantries seemed absurd so Towhee croaked, I heard about Samani. I’m really sorry for your loss. She didn’t mention Caracal just yet, although her own grief was likely written all over her face. I was just on my way back to Moonspear. Seal told me Sialuk and Elentari are helping with the little ones. How are they all doing?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh, this glorious sadness that brings me to my knees. - by Towhee - October 18, 2023, 02:17 PM