Stone Circle Hearts are wild creatures, that’s why our ribs are cages.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She felt a bit wobbly in her legs. It took a conscientious effort not to sink back to the ground. Towhee braced for whatever was coming, literally and metaphorically, and did not entirely trust the “nothing” followed by the “everything.”

Although bewildered by this response, Towhee didn’t hesitate to move her foreleg out of the way, not just giving Tauris space but slinging it over her back to tug her a bit closer. The woman’s tears still frightened her badly—now her stomach trembled—but she meant a lot to Fig, so she was important to Towhee too.

She could feel the slight vibrato as Tauris said something into her chest hair, along with the warmth of her breath. Towhee resisted the urge to pry Tauris’s face off her chest so she could read her lips, though it was a near thing. Instead, she gently rubbed one svelte shoulder.

You’re killing me, Smalls, she did murmur after a minute, affectionate but anxious. I swear you can cling to me as long as you want but first, can you tell me what’s wrong? Please?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hearts are wild creatures, that’s why our ribs are cages. - by Towhee - November 14, 2023, 08:27 PM