Greatwater Lake (M) Butterflies taste through their feet.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her paw struck him soundly, jarring her leg in a rather unpleasant way. It surely hurt him more, though he didn’t seem deterred by it. He sprang out of Towhee’s reach, moving with surprising alacrity and speed. Before she could think of launching a second attack, he was rearing on his hind legs, jaws snapping toward the back of her neck.

She ducked away, a real snarl rattling between clenched teeth. Towhee pivoted, intent to punish him for his gall. He’d barely proven his strength and he already wanted to mount her? Before she could strike again, however, he reached for her with supplicating gestures: a gentle nibble to her cheek, a brush against her neck.

Towhee tolerated these with a lifted lip, her body stiff and fur prickling. She accepted the apology but she still wanted him to prove his worth. Eventually, she shoved at his face with a shoulder, meaning to drive him back a foot or so. As much as she craved what he had on offer, the Redhawk was exacting in her demands.

With a huff and a wave of her tail to be sure he couldn’t resist her scent, Towhee suddenly took off running along the shore of the lake.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
(M) Butterflies taste through their feet. - by Towhee - January 31, 2024, 01:04 PM
RE: Butterflies taste through their feet. - by Aditya - January 31, 2024, 02:29 PM
RE: Butterflies taste through their feet. - by Towhee - January 31, 2024, 02:44 PM
RE: Butterflies taste through their feet. - by Aditya - January 31, 2024, 10:45 PM
RE: Butterflies taste through their feet. - by Towhee - January 31, 2024, 11:17 PM
RE: Butterflies taste through their feet. - by Aditya - January 31, 2024, 11:31 PM
RE: Butterflies taste through their feet. - by Towhee - January 31, 2024, 11:54 PM
RE: Butterflies taste through their feet. - by Aditya - February 01, 2024, 12:08 AM
RE: Butterflies taste through their feet. - by Towhee - February 01, 2024, 12:15 AM
RE: Butterflies taste through their feet. - by Aditya - February 01, 2024, 12:26 AM
RE: Butterflies taste through their feet. - by Towhee - February 01, 2024, 12:36 AM
RE: Butterflies taste through their feet. - by Aditya - February 01, 2024, 12:44 AM
RE: Butterflies taste through their feet. - by Towhee - February 01, 2024, 12:59 AM
RE: Butterflies taste through their feet. - by Aditya - February 01, 2024, 01:06 AM
RE: (M) Butterflies taste through their feet. - by Towhee - February 01, 2024, 01:14 AM
RE: (M) Butterflies taste through their feet. - by Aditya - February 01, 2024, 01:21 AM
RE: (M) Butterflies taste through their feet. - by Towhee - February 01, 2024, 01:26 AM
RE: (M) Butterflies taste through their feet. - by Aditya - February 01, 2024, 01:36 AM