Alpine Lake timbaland, khaled, scott storch, birdman
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was Niamh who signed an answer, which Towhee acknowledged with a bob of her head. She didn't expect the following question, which gave her pause. Her gaze slid sideways to Tegan, then back to Niamh, feeling a little grumpy about the question.

"Don't know," she replied with a roll of one white-streaked shoulder. She didn't elaborate, explain that Gannet had left before they'd ever really gotten a chance to know one another and then decided to stay gone. That was his choice, though the specific circumstances had always irked her.

She went back to scanning their surroundings for a moment before stepping nearer to Tegan again to ask, "What's this place called, do you know? We definitely didn't come this way during the move."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
timbaland, khaled, scott storch, birdman - by Tegan - July 10, 2018, 09:23 AM
RE: timbaland, khaled, scott storch, birdman - by Towhee - July 13, 2018, 11:52 AM