Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Where the hell was @Tegan? Towhee had expected him back days ago now. You're a fuckin' leader now, you tool, she thought toward him, though there wasn't any heat to the words, even inside her own head. She was a little annoyed but she was mostly worried. She knew about Bat's plans and suddenly feared that Tegan had either taken it either so well or so poorly, he'd absconded too.

"No fucking way," Towhee said to X, who clacked his beak soundlessly beside her ear as she strode around the borders. "Dude just got the promotion he's been jonesing for. He wouldn't just..." She flashed back to his behavior after Bat's apparent death and swallowed whatever else she'd been about to say. Yeah, she was officially fucking concerned now.

There were a few reasons why she wasn't going to take off to look for him herself. But none of them applied to the hawk. "Go," she sighed, rolling to a stop as X took wing and flapped higher and higher, then circled a few times before choosing a direction and disappearing into the distance.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Skip jump stomp. - by Towhee - March 25, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: Skip jump stomp. - by Phox - March 28, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: Skip jump stomp. - by Towhee - April 01, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: Skip jump stomp. - by Phox - April 02, 2019, 08:57 AM
RE: Skip jump stomp. - by Towhee - April 02, 2019, 01:34 PM
RE: Skip jump stomp. - by Phox - April 05, 2019, 07:13 PM
RE: Skip jump stomp. - by Towhee - April 10, 2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Skip jump stomp. - by Phox - May 01, 2019, 01:25 PM