Redhawk Caldera I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
None of this information was technically news to her, though it was good to know Niamh was likely on the mend. Towhee met his words with another nod, slower this time. She briefly worried whether her pups were in any danger from the incident, though surely her brother would've mentioned it if that was the case.

Phox tentatively asked after her and Towhee wondered what reaction he might've expected when it came to how he'd handled Reyes. Of course, he didn't know he'd chased out her mate. But he knew they were involved, so perhaps he'd been expecting something more than a mere nod of acknowledgement.

She moved her legs as if about to answer, then stilled. She couldn't help but wonder what they'd fought about. Towhee had quickly decided there was no way to justify Reyes's actions. He'd broken their pregnant pack mate's leg; that was indefensible. But she also knew Niamh. She wasn't blameless, though she didn't deserve what he'd done to her.

Instead of asking, Towhee focused on the question he'd asked her. -I asked Reyes to be my mate the day before the fight,- she said in way of answer, -and while they were fighting, I was miscarrying. I lost two babies. They're buried beside the cave.-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose. - by Towhee - March 06, 2021, 02:54 PM
RE: I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose. - by Phox - March 06, 2021, 03:02 PM
RE: I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose. - by Towhee - March 06, 2021, 03:08 PM
RE: I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose. - by Phox - March 06, 2021, 04:55 PM
RE: I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose. - by Towhee - March 06, 2021, 04:59 PM
RE: I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose. - by Phox - March 06, 2021, 05:08 PM
RE: I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose. - by Towhee - March 06, 2021, 05:22 PM
RE: I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose. - by Phox - March 06, 2021, 05:28 PM
RE: I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose. - by Towhee - March 06, 2021, 05:43 PM
RE: I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose. - by Phox - March 07, 2021, 10:04 AM
RE: I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose. - by Towhee - March 07, 2021, 11:07 AM