Inactive
1 Posts
Ooc — Beth
Hi, I wondered if I need to post to be marked active, or if I wait to be re-activated before posting? Thank you! I also wondered if I can adjust my characters DoB so she can be the same age as when I joined?
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
Being titled as active isn't automatic - you have to apply by going here: https://wolf-rpg.com/usercp.php?action=usergroups

Alternatively, go to ACCOUNT > MANAGE USERGROUPS > join the usergroup you'd like (assuming Loners for you).

As for your second question.. I think that would be okay but will wait for others to weigh in. <3
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
1 Posts
Ooc — Beth
Thank you! Along with that, I wondered if I could repost my entry thread from 2 years ago. Roughly says everything I’d want to about her entering the valley!
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
I don't see why you shouldn't be able to essentially restart if all you have posted was her first entry, I say have fun <3 (Maybe wait for a CM though lol I'm just a mod)
|  •  •  |
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
This is fine!

If there were replies to the thread that meant it affected anyone else's continuity, the answer would be no. But since it wouldn't impact anyone else, go for it!

I'd probably just either delete (or request to delete) the old thread once the new is posted <3
1 Posts
Ooc — Beth
Thanks all. I’ve posted now! I hope someone replies this time (“:

How do I request to delete my past thread?
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
I'll do that for you :)
|  •  •  |